Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Trip to the State Capital

Well, we had our field trip to the state capital yesterday! It was very interesting to see and I learned a lot. Not sure how much the little ones got out of it, but that's ok. Below are some fun photos from the day. It was a beautiful day.

Apostille update: I dropped our the I-171H cover sheet form to be apostilled about 2:30. My check had finally gotten there today. So, everything is all together in one place. Unfortunately, that place is not here.  I stopped back right before closing, and she hadn't even started on any of my documents yet. Bummer...so I'm praying they will get in the mail today. (Our state does not offer the  "while you wait" service.) Then we need the last one from Indiana to get back here. THEN....I can send it all off to EE!!!!!!!!  Yippee!!!!!!



Four of the kids and myself - Sarah was the photographer for the day

Fun views from the observation deck!






No comments: