If you've been reading my blog for very long, you know that Tori is near and dear to my heart. I've posted about her a few times here and here and even put her chip-in at the top of my blog. Today, I found out her grant is now over $23,000!!! AMAZING!!!! I've never seen one so big before. She is fully funded! (A committed family would still need to pay for the initial fees for the home study, document prep, etc.) ONLY GOD could do that. Now, please continue to pray that the Lord will bring her family forward - that they will submit to His will for their lives and take that leap of faith - trusting the Lord to guide them and bring them through. Thank you to all that donated and prayed.
![]() |
| Hang on Sweetie, your mama is going to find you and rescue you soon! |

2 comments:
AMAZING!! That is the biggest amount of money I have ever seen in a child's grant! This is awesome!! Is she listed under "other angels"?
Yes, she is listed under "Other Angels" in the Girls (0-5). She is listed under #9
Post a Comment