Friday, October 15, 2010

We have a plan...

The Secretary of State's office will redo the documents - today. They need to be redone. The way they redo them is to put an X on the form and write void and attach a new one. Nancy says she's never seen it done that way and this is WAY too important to have them reject the documents over there.

So, we are redoing the documents - meeting Pat at the bank to resign the 14 documents and then heading down to Madison. The State police should have a new letter waiting for us. Printing as I type this. This could have been SOOOO much worse. God is FAITHFUL! I'll share more about that and update when I get back. Please pray for no more hiccups! :-)  The document from Indiana is finally in the tracking system, so it could be here tomorrow or most likely, Monday. YAY!

No comments: