Sunday, December 19, 2010

AWESOME NEWS TIMES TWO!!!!

In the last five minutes, I have received WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL NEWS TIMES TWO!!! Both are making me cry tears of JOY!

Let's see...which one first....hmmm....

OK, I just got off the phone with Debbie!!! SHE IS WITH MAX in the capital city!!!!!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!  They are on the way to the train station and should be in tomorrow - late morning - Lord willing!  I'm SOOOO happy! Can you tell?!?! Please continue to pray for their safety and the logistics of getting here. Thank you. (Jake or Ben, I'm hoping you'll see this in the next 15-20 minutes. Your father will forgive you for checking my blog while he's preaching. Hee Hee... :-))

OK, more AWESOME news!!!!  SHEA HAS A FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!  YES, THAT SWEET BOY I HAVE PRAYED AND CRIED OVER, HAS A FAMILY!!!!  PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He has a
FOREVER FAMILY that is going to love him, care for him, make them one of thier own, and have their socks totally blessed off by having them in their family.  (And yes, I do know who it is, but I have to wait until it's official, official to tell you all, with their permission of course.)  I'm SOOOOO happy!  Can you tell?!?!

I'm just sitting here crying, praising God for his FAITHFULNESS and for ANSWERED PRAYERS! Thank you Lord!  Thank you to everyone that was/is praying for both of these requests!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so glad you're getting good news today! I pray things continue on smoothly until you're home with Elijah and we see your smiling faces on US soil!!

Mark and Melanie said...

Praising God for His answered prayers, Jill! He is SO faithful!