We have GOOD NEWS! She's in Munich, Germany! She took a flight earlier this morning from Milan to Munich and is scheduled to leave in about an hour from now to fly into the capital city here in Elijah's country. She called me from Munich. It was SOOO good to hear her voice and she actually sounded better than I know I would have given what's she been through (like sleeping in the airport terminal, standing who knows how many lines at ticket counters, lack of sleep, probably lack of food, etc.) Sigh... But she still gives God all the glory! What a woman...what a friend!
PLEASE continue to pray!!! Please pray the flight from Munich leaves - and on time! I just talked to Max and he said it's not snowing there. That's a good thing as it's been raining here all morning. Please pray there is train ticket availability in first class. (Trust me, it's not like flying first class that is a somewhat unneeded luxury. Taking the train first class is almost a necessity, esp when you only have 2 people.) Please pray they make the train in time. Please pray she has time to get something to eat before they head out on the 14 hr train ride (which serves no food, just tea). Please pray she can SLEEP on the train. And finally, please pray for a quick and smooth process through immigration and through the office that processes lost luggage. From what I understand, she hasn't seen her luggage since she checked it at O'Hare Friday afternoon. But maybe her luggage made the more direct route and didn't criss-cross all over Europe like she did! :-) We can ask for that miracle. (This week, two different RR facilitators will be coming down here. One on Tues to help me do all the paperchasing to get Elijah OUT of the orphange. YAY! And one on Thursday with the Spitz family to start their journey and meet their daughter. YAY! So, anyway, we should be able to get her luggage here one way or another.)
Thanks for praying!!! I know Debbie can feel the prayers and so can I. Blessings for a wonderful Lord's Day!
(Update on Elijah coming tonight after church. Sorry, I know I'm a day behind. I have a really special picture to share too. I need eat lunch now and start cleaning 'cuz I have company coming! :-) Yippee!)
3 comments:
Oh, good to know. Looking forward to the special photo!
Have you seen this?! http://reecesrainbow.org/category/rescued
Jill, how did Debbie make her flight arrangements to Munich and on to Kiev? Jeff is stuck in Frankfurt and Golden Rule is not being too helpful. He will fly to where ever he needs to to get to our boys.
Debbie
bringing home Matthew and Michael
Post a Comment