Wednesday, December 29, 2010

WE HAVE ELIJAH'S VISA!

Just wanted to take a minute from packing to let you all know that we have Elijah's visa! What does that mean??? It means we are free and clear to leave the country!!!!!!!!!!!!  THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!!!  We are DONE w/ paperwork on this side of the world anyway.

Elijah has done amazingly well with all our running around the last 2 days. His cold is noticeably worse tonight, but we had a really LONG morning/afternoon, so he's a bit out of sorts. Please pray his runny nose won't cause his any ear discomfort on the plane tomorrow.  Of course, please pray for all to go smoothly w/ the flights too and he continues to be a champ traveler.

If I get time before bed, I'll try to post pics from the last 2 days and our experiences that may be helpful to RR families coming behind us. We have to be ready be 3:30 am, so I can't stay up too late. :-)

Blessings to all of you and thanks for praying us home!!!!

6 comments:

Stephanie @ Ralphcrew said...

Oh I can remember that feeling of being done with paperwork! It's like the world has been lifted off your shoulders. Just remember not to put your paperwork into your checked baggage! :) Hope your flights are smooth and uneventful!

Unknown said...

Wow, awesome. Looks like the next time we see each other we'll both have new family members to show off! I can't wait.

Kris said...

YAY!!!!!! So happy for you! Those are awesome gotcha day photos by the way. I hope Thomas can have someone take pics as he leaves Olivia's orphanage too. :)

Mel said...

OMGoodness!!! I am SO excited for you!! YAY!!! Blessings for good travels tomorrow! Praying for you both! :)

Nan and Dan said...

woo hoo!!! congrats!!!
Hope today's travels go quickly :)
hugs!!

Julie said...

I'm praying for safe travels for you, and that Elijah's cold doesn't get worse. You're almost home!