What a fun day!!! I went with my driver to pick up Debbie and Max at the train station! How wonderful it was to be able to give them both a big hug! Thank you Lord for bringing them both here safely!
After a couple showers and some lunch, we went out walking around to "tour" the city. Not too much to see though. :-) We stopped for some coffee for Max and Debbie had her first bowl of borscht. LOL
I'm going to add some photos here and call it a night though. I'm sitting on Max's bed (the couch that flattens), so I need to make this quick.
Please pray ALL goes well tomorrow as we start the paperchase - court decree, new birth certificate, new tax id # (like a SS #), and hopefully apply for the passport! This is it!!!!! Tomorrow it will be OFFICIAL and LEGAL!!!!! We will be Elijah's parents!!! Praise God! :-)
 |
| Debbie checking her email! YAY! She's here! |
 |
| In front of the Christmas tree in Lenin Square |
 |
| Me, Max and Debbie - self-portrait :-) |
 |
| Max was tuckered out and laid down for a rest while we played with Elijah, but still had fun w/ Elijah as he rode past. |
 |
| "Ummm...not so tight Mama!" (It really wasn't though.) |
 |
| "Mama" I love you, my son... |
5 comments:
Jill, that picture with Elijah signing "Momma" made me cry! That is so sweet! What a blessing!!! Praying your paper chase goes smoothly and quickly.
Debbie
bringing home Michael and Matthew, (4)
Jeff picks them up TOMORROW!
WOOHOO!!! You're on the home stretch Jill!! I have to tell you that in a couple of the pics, Elijah looks JUST like Timothy!!
Call my friend A. and ask him to take you up to the scythian neapolis, it's cool!
Praying that the passport lady (AKA Ursula from Little Mermaid) likes you!
So precious! I'm glad that Debbie and Max arrived safetly - will be praying for everything to go well today (Tuesday)!
I cant even imagine how it must all feel! I am so happy for you and can’t wait to be there myself. When will you take your little one for good? When are you aloud to take him if you want?
Post a Comment