Saturday, November 6, 2010
Another family that is "waiting"
Today, my new adoption blogging friend, Debbie, posted a list of what she and her family are doing "while they wait" for their travel date. :-) Her list sounds pretty similar to mine, although I'm not "expecting" to hear anything about a travel date until Thursday at the earliest. Debbie's dossier was submitted the week before ours, so she's been patiently waiting over 2 weeks. Her older kids have a real heart for orphans too, like our Sarah, and have a couple of great fundraisers going on right now. Check them out here. They are continuing to raise funds to bring home their 2 precious boys from EE. Please pray about helping them out. I'm sure her kids would be ecstatic to get some more orders, just as Sarah is when an order to help Anastayisa comes in. :-)
Labels:
Advocating
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HI Jill, I must say this is the FIRST time anyone has ever blogged about our family. I'm in tears. Thank you for doing that! And, you blogged about us on my momma's birthday! Very neat!! Thanks again!
Post a Comment