"The Vote" (to halt all adoptions from the US) in Elijah's country is actually scheduled for the week of Dec. 14-17. Please pray!!!! I'll update more when I can take time to eloquently explain everything. But for now, please pray we can bring our baby home!
And to add a personal prayer request here. Isaac (6 yo) had the stomach flu Sunday night/Monday. :-( Poor guy, but he got a newly shampooed carpet out of it. Sigh... Last night, Rebekah (4 yo) came down with it. It seems to be a less than 24 hr thing. She is still battling now. :-( But PLEASE PRAY NO ONE ELSE gets sick! Umm...ya, the stomach flu is the last thing we need on the plane or for my parents to deal with, not to mention sick kids usually want their momma. In Jesus' name we ask for complete healing and protection from illness. AMEN!
2 comments:
Hi Jill~
Where do you get your info on "the Vote"? I have been checking a US government site, but I didn't see anything. Please, could you let me know? Thanks!
Jill,
Elly had the same thing, 24 hours of throwing up and ill starting Monday mid-day and going through Tuesday evening. My mom got a form of it Sunday night and into Monday. I'm thinking our cross-contact with the kids/adults caused this havoc. Very sorry about that!
Unrelated: Blessings on your journey!
Post a Comment