Sunday, November 28, 2010

WE ARE HERE!!!

We made it to Elijah's capital city safe and sound! Only missing one bag, but it should be here tomorrow. I'll try to post more a little later after we get some groceries. I'm having a hard time staying awake.

Please pray for Pat as his stomach is pretty upset. Also, a few folks at home are sick too.  Not fun! :-(

3 comments:

momto10kids said...

Jill, so glad you got 'there' safely! Try to get some rest and then you can enjoy being 'there', have a look around, enjoy the sights and culture! I wish I was 'there' to meet up with you guys. Hopefully, you will meet up with my family at some point!! Glad they found your bag!!

Nan and Dan said...

so so happy you made it safely!!
prayng for hubby and family's tummies :(
relax, sleep and enjoy yourselves!!
Hugs!

Stephanie @ Ralphcrew said...

Get some rest! Enjoy the big city. You'll love how things are sooooo much cheaper in your region. Can't wait to see your photos and hear more about Elijah!!